Women’s Entrepreneurship Series Continues…
Balancing parenthood, entrepreneurship and all of life’s hurdles can be a challenging task. How can we keep up the juggling act while remaining balanced and grounded? To give us a woman’s perspective on it all is Jamie Tardy, host of the Eventual Millionaire podcast.
Jamie is an entrepreneurial coach who is all about keeping it real when it comes to personal and financial success. After interviewing dozens of millionaires, Jaime is here to share her wisdom on being a well-rounded individual while carving your own entrepreneurial path.
Whether you’re thinking of ditching the day job or struggling with your current situation, listen in to today’s episode as Tim and Jaime break it all down.
Bringing Success Back To Reality…
- Making money simply, but not so easily.
- Self-belief and accomplishing your goals.
- Nurturing the flame within us all.
- How to properly learn from our mistakes.
- The importance of a strong support structure.
Enjoy Your Foolish Adventure.
A Mother’s Entrepreneurship Journey – FA164You can right click to save the file.
Women Entrepreneurs Series
1. Manufacturing For E-Commerce With Miracle Wanzo – FA163
2. A Mother’s Entrepreneurship Journey To Eventual Millionaire – FA164
3. Building An Infoproduct And Software Empire With Amy Hoy – FA165
4. From Laid Off To Six Figure Supermom With Lain Ehmann – FA166
5. Using Techstars To Accelerate Success With Erica Douglass – FA167
Please help us spread the word!
If you like the show, will you please take a moment to leave a comment on iTunes? This really helps us get the word out!