Getting Your Customers To Know, Like And Trust You…
Over the past two weeks, we’ve looked at why you should get in to consulting in the first place, and how to position yourself to do just that. So, for the final instalment in our six-figure consulting series, Johan Woods is with us again as we get to the good stuff…
It’s time to get more customers and make some real money.
As I’m sure you’ve figured out by now, if you’ve got no clients, you’ve got no business. So this week Tim and Johan are running through some ways of setting up a process and systemizing the acquisition of clients for your consulting business, as well as working out which clients you should be working with in the first place.
At the end of the day, what we’re trying to do here is to attract the customers to you and allow you to take control of the types of clients you work with. After that we’ll be well on our way to earning those extra six-figures.
Mo’ Money, Mo’ Money, Mo’ Money…
- Where to begin if you don’t have a sales funnel.
- Bringing customers to you.
- Building authority via education based marketing.
- The ‘Be Everywhere’ approach to content marketing.
- Exploring the ‘3 Product Approach.’
- Finding your perfect customer.
- Saving the sale.
- SPIN Selling – Neil Rackham (Non-affiliate | Affiliate)
- Tom Hopkins Sales Training Blog
- Books By Zig Ziglar
- The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes (Non-affiliate | Affiliate)
Enjoy Your Foolish Adventure.
Six Figures In 12 Months Or Less…
Ignite Your Consulting Business With ConsultingFuse.
Closing The Deal On Your Six-Figure Consulting Business – FA187You can right click to save the file.
Please help us spread the word!
If you like the show, will you please take a moment to leave a comment on iTunes? This really helps us get the word out!