This week we’re bringing Foolish Adventure back to its humble roots – helping entrepreneurs build a successful online business and working towards an extra six figures in your pocket a year.
We all know this is no easy task, so to help us along our path to success is our good buddy and guest co-host, Terry Lin of Build My Online Store. As someone who’s gone from every day stock broker to e-commerce authority, Terry is just the guy to talk to about ditching the norm and pushing for true financial freedom.
In this mindset episode, we’re going to be narrowing down what it takes to achieve our entrepreneurial goals – but more importantly, why we’re doing all this in the first place. Because once we figure out the why, the what will come easier, and the how will become truly trivial.
Having A Success You Hate Is A Horrible Place To Be…
- Setting realistic goals to maintain motivation.
- Harnessing your transferable skillset.
- Focusing on your intrinsic motivators.
- The simplicity of business.
- How to step back when something just isn’t working.
- Going against the social grain.
- Secrets Of The Millionare Mind: Mastering The Inner Game Of Wealth – T. Harv Eker (Non-Affiliate | Affiliate)
- Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You’ve Got – Jay Abraham (Non-Affiliate | Affiliate)
- The Millionare Fastlane – MJ DiMarco (Non-Affiliate | Affiliate)
Enjoy Your Foolish Adventure.
Develop A Six-Figure Mindset And Kickstart Your Success With Terry Lin – FA184You can right click to save the file.
Please help us spread the word!
If you like the show, will you please take a moment to leave a comment on iTunes? This really helps us get the word out!