Avoid Getting Hacked And Bring Your Business Up To Speed…
Chances are that if you’re running a WordPress website, your security probably sucks and your sites performance won’t be much better. While the implications of having a slow website may not be immediately obvious, I’m sure most have heard the horror stories of websites getting hacked and how painful it can be to get everything up and running again.
So, to help keep our websites in check we’ve got a Foolish regular and certified ‘Wordpress Mechanic’, Matt Paulson on the show.
While our previous shows with Matt focused on how he builds his consistently successful businesses, this week we’re taking a more nuts and bolts approach and looking at the tips and tools which will keep your website running as smooth as possible under the hood.
This episode is packed full of some really useful resources, so be sure to check the links below, and get your WordPress site up to scratch.
You’re Not Safe Just Because No-One Knows Who You Are…
- The negative impact of having a slow site.
- Caching plugins and how to get the most out of them.
- Why making your site responsive is so crucial.
- Minifying – what is it and why do we need to do it?
- Keeping on top of WP and plugin updates.
- How to utilize Google’s webmaster tools.
- Better WordPress Minify Plugin
- PNG Optimizer
- BackWPup Plugin
- WP Engine
- Pressable.com (Formely ZippyKid)
- How To Create Successful Business Ideas (And Automate Them) – FA153
- How To Get Automated Newsletter Income With Matt Paulson – FA092
Enjoy Your Foolish Adventure.
How To Keep Your WordPress Site Snappy, Safe And Secure – FA183You can right click to save the file.
Please help us spread the word!
If you like the show, will you please take a moment to leave a comment on iTunes? This really helps us get the word out!