The First Installment Of Women’s Entrepreneurship Series…
Kicking off our five-part series on women entrepreneurs is an interview with mastermind member and founder of HipUndies.com and ZaraWigs.com, Miracle Wanzo.
With a formal business background and a reluctance to enter the corporate world, Miracle set her sights on a life of entrepreneurship. From humble beginnings selling apparel on eBay, she has carved a successful e-commerce niche which continues to grow and expand.
In this episode, Miracle shares her experience and wisdom in starting an e-commerce business from the ground up. You’ll get some amazing tips on how to start, maintain and expand the online business you’ve always dreamed of.
Start Small, Think Big…
- Choosing the right product and how to source it.
- Logistical solutions in e-commerce.
- How to transition from your day job to self-employment.
- Making the shift into manufacturing.
- The importance of being technologically independent.
Enjoy Your Foolish Adventure.
Manufacturing For E-Commerce With Miracle Wanzo – FA163You can right click to save the file.
Women Entrepreneurs Series
1. Manufacturing For E-Commerce With Miracle Wanzo – FA163
2. A Mother’s Entrepreneurship Journey To Eventual Millionaire – FA164
3. Building An Infoproduct And Software Empire With Amy Hoy – FA165
4. From Laid Off To Six Figure Supermom With Lain Ehmann – FA166
5. Using Techstars To Accelerate Success With Erica Douglass – FA167
Please help us spread the word!
If you like the show, will you please take a moment to leave a comment on iTunes? This really helps us get the word out!