Start At The End To Attract Your Perfect Customer
Every sales funnel training out there follows this path:
They start at the opening of the funnel and talk about getting a bunch of traffic.
But Samuel Woods and I have found that started with the end result creates more and better customers. Starting with the end, you can engineer the structure (the steps a prospect has to take to become a customer) of your sales funnel so that it:
- Attracts the right prospects for your business
- Sifts, Sorts & Screens out anyone who isn’t a perfect fit
- Gets eights, nines and tens on the “ready to buy” scale to the front of the line
- Moves anyone not ready to buy into a “customer indoctrination” marketing funnel until they are ready to buy, and
- Gives you the steady stream of prospects and deals needed to build a sustainable and successful business.
Listen in to see how to reverse engineer your customer acquisition.
Enjoy your Foolish Adventure,
Tim “Stuck In Reverse” Conley
PS. Attention freelancers, consultants and done-for-you service providers: We reopened the ConsultingFuse Community. Join us and learn how to achieve or add six figures in 12 months or less.
Reverse Engineer Your Customer Acquisition – FA192You can right click to save the file.
Please help us spread the word!
If you like the show, will you please take a moment to leave a comment on iTunes? This really helps us get the word out!