I was recently interviewed by Jon Nastor on his podcast, Hack The Entrepreneur.
In this 53-minute episode Jon and I discuss:
- Persevering through the trials and tribulations of entrepreneurship in order to reach an inevitable win
- Defining entrepreneurship as creating value from an idea
- Learning to make a sale and overcoming the paralyzing fear of rejection
- Evaluating a new business idea based on customer base, profitability, and potential for expansion
- And my new coaching business with tips for effective strategies in project management